VIP Excursion to Teide Peak
Ascent to Teide Peak
Visit the highest peak in Spain (3,718 m) in this excursion for you and your family or friends, in which you can enjoy unique vistas and panoramas of the island of Tenerife and the Canary Archipelago. Discover the marvellous contrasts in the park, its colours and textures, while you enjoy a relaxed ascent on the cable car. Depending on the time of day you decide to visit, Teide will be seen differently. The climb is 180 metres, since the ascent to an altitude of 3,550 metres will be done with the help of the Cable Car. If you want to get away from large groups of tourists and enjoy the beauty and sounds of the national park, this is your opportunity.
The schedule for this outing is flexible, but the Cable Car is open during the following hours
● From 9.00 to 16.00 in winter
● From 9.00 to 17.00 in summer
● Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
● Protect yourself from sunstroke.
● Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
● Take plenty of water on hikes.
● People with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this hike.
● Not recommended for people with cardiovascular or breathing problems or pregnant women for health risks related to the altitude. Consult your doctor before planning a visit.
Distance to climb:
● Visit the highest peak in Spain
● Enjoy the best views of Tenerife and the Canary Archipelago
● Get to know Teide National Park in a relaxed and intimate way
● Quick admission to the Cable Car to avoid lines
● Permit from Teide National Park to visit the peak
● Official guide
● VIP transportation
All Excursions of Teleferico del Teide
TEIDE CABLE CAR
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 13,50 €
A visit to the largest national park in the Canary Islands will allow you to contemplate a volcanic landscape of unrivalled beauty Daybreak and sunset are moments of great beauty in the park and when night falls it becomes one of the best places on the planet to stargaze….
THE ALTAVISTA REFUGE
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 25 €
The Altavista Mountain Refuge on Teide is made up of two buildings that include a first-aid station, a lounge, a dining area and a kitchen. It has three common sleeping rooms with a total capacity for 54 visitors…
SUNSET AND STARS ON TEIDE
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 71 €
You can enjoy the amazing sunset from one of the viewpoint terraces of the Cable Car’s upper station or from the Chío viewpoint. If the weather is clear the islands of La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro can be seen…
HIKING TEIDE WITH CABLE CAR
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 34,25 €
Join this unique adventure and reach the peak of the highest mountain in Spain. In addition, thanks to the special permit from the park…
OBSERVATORY OF THE TEIDE
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 21 €
Our guided visit will allow you to get to know in a pleasant way the Observatory and the daily activity of the researchers who work there.
The Canary Islands is one of the three best spots in the world to observe the sky, along with Chile and Hawaii…
VIP EXCURSION TEIDE PEAK
BOOK NOW (ADULTS) FROM 105 €
Visit the highest peak in Spain (3,718 m) in this excursion for you and your family or friends, in which you can enjoy unique vistas and panoramas of the island of Tenerife and the Canary Archipelago…